Application requirements 2017
As a part of the application proces every applicant has to upload a high quality audio recording ( .mp3 in a quality of min. 128 kbit/s — we strongly recommend a minimum of 192 kbit/s).
The repertoire-requirements for these recordings are the same in Category A and Category B:
The recording should contain a programme of three pieces with a maximum duration of 20 minutes, including:
1. A first movement of a sonata by J. Haydn, W.A. Mozart or L.v. Beethoven.
2. One piece or movement by F. Chopin.
3. One piece or movement of free choice.
Editing of the recordings is not allowed, but separate works or movements can be from different takes.
Documentation for the audio recording
- An official signed letter stating that the applicant is the one playing in the recording.
- A short video showing part of the audio recording process (this video will NOT be presented to the pre-jury).
Application fee is 100 € and is non-refundable.
The application fee will be payable by VISA, MASTERCARD or AMEX directly upon submitting the application form.
- Copy of passport (.jpg, .png or .pdf)
- Photo in high resolution (minimum 600x600 px)
Applicants will receive information whether or not he/she has been accepted to take part in the competition, on the 20th of December 2016.